Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of www.leaf-supply.com and the purchase of any goods from it. www.leaf-supply.com is owned and operated by Leaf Supply (ABN 45 121 595 768).
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Leaf Supply reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- Prices may change without notice. Any new price will be clearly displayed on our website.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- For Leaf Supply to put your order through, we need some information from you, e.g. your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your order.
- You should receive an email confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Our products ship Australia-wide (bar some quarantined items in TAS & WA).
- Every effort will be made to deliver your order. If there are issues with the address provided we will be obliged to charge a re-delivery fee.
Product and Availability
- We offer an edited selection of products at any one time as shown on the site.
- A limited number of each will be available and we will update the site once an option is sold out.
- Plants and handmade ceramics, along with a variety of our other products are unique items. While we do our best to buy similarly looking and sized plants and wares they cannot all be identical to the one photographed, so please keep this in mind when making your purchase.
- If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give them the option of either a full refund or an alternative option.
Days of operation
Leaf Supply does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the summer holiday period and therefore orders cannot be fulfilled on these days.
Warranties, refunds and cancellations
- We want you to love your Leaf Supply products as much as we do. Please let us know within 7 days if there are any issues so we can do our best to make things right. Simply email a photo and description of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It is the sender's responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions. All attempts will be made to contact the sender to find a solution but failing that a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind so please choose carefully.
- Cancellations can be made as long as the item has not yet been fulfilled. Please email email@example.com
We understand that the information you give to us is personal and we’re committed to respecting your privacy. So here are some important bits and pieces you might like to know about how we collect, store and use any information you give us.
In using our site you agree to this policy and give our consent for us to use your information as outlined.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Registering as a user, to make future ordering easier.
- Purchasing products online (e.g. you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries).
- Signing up to, or taking part in, Leaf Supply events or promotions.
- Collecting data about your activities when you visit our website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. For example, the content you view, the date and time you view this content, where you saw the adverts, what adverts you clicked on, products you purchased or your location information associated with your IP address.
- Please note that when placing an order we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver successfully.
We don't store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. For example, we may email or text you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
On occasion we also might provide data to reputable third parties to help us analyse sales patterns and navigation techniques, for example. We also might use the data to serve you more relevant advertising. However, we will not include any personal information that would identify you.
Customers will be automatically signed up to our e-newsletter. This newsletter is filled with planty goodness, our monthly offerings as well as other plant-related content. There will be the opportunity to unsubscribe from any further email communication. If you receive marketing information from us in any other form, you may at any time decline to receive this information by emailing us at email@example.com.
We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless advised by the customer to do so. And we will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose your personal information are:
- If it’s required for a relevant purpose, e.g. giving your contact details to a delivery company.
- If we’re required to disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you’d like to do so, just let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions or would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Leaf Supply.